Friday, November 28, 2008

What's up world?! I haven't been feeling too hot lately and that has kept me off the computer and in the bed. Here's a quick update of what's been going on...

Sunday, November 23, 2008
I got my pinkie back! We played a decent cup game against a team one league higher and filled with depth and experience. Although we lost by 13, it was a definite learning experience and a wake up call for these next 3 games leading into the break! We will finish strong...

Thursday, November 27, 2008
I hope everybody had a wonderful Turkey Day! It wasn't a normal Thanksgiving meal for me but I was very thankful nonetheless. One of my teammate's mother is in town and she took us out to eat a Thai cuisine restaurant. It was still family oriented, just no turkey with all the trimmings, desert, or sports. Hopefully EVERYBODY back home saved me a plate ha ha...
And yes, I took some medicine, got some chicken noodle soup (with a soda on the side) and got some tea...Dang Ma, happy now?! peace...

No comments: