
First and foremost, shouts out to our 44th president, current commander-in-chief, Barack Obama! It's a very historic day today and I'm more proud than ever to be an a American! Even though there is a definite time difference I'll still be tuned in to the inauguration, so I'll see you there...
TV Werne vs. BC Soest
81 - 56
It was a slow start for us but it was all an adjustment and a breathe of fresh air to finally be playing at home again. If you read about the game last week, then you'll be happy to know that the refs weren't so bad this game. Calls were made, whistles were blown and all of the players were happy...well most of them! As you can tell by the score it wasn't much of a game but it served it's purpose. We have another, yes another, import player but it's not as bad as you think. He's an American point guard with some experience and will be a great help for lineups and for our style of play. We can be more versatile in the open floor with two ball handlers and therefore put more pressure on opposing defenses. It was a very balanced effort as well, as we had 5 guys in double digits and all but one scoring. I led all scorers with 15 and am feeling more and more comfortable as the season rolls along. This will be a serious 2 weeks of basketball as we are preparing for the number 1 and 2 teams in our league. We play number 1, Muenster, on the road and then number 2, Hagen-Haspe, at home the following weekend. As long as I stay healthy, the sky is the limit...
My young'n...
They are still playing well and holding it down, as they went on a 21 point route on Sunday. We are still tearing the league apart with an 11-2 record and are looking forward to our rematches with the only two teams that beat us. I'm not overlooking anyone but we know who we need to get back!
Just incase your forgot...
And oh yeah, my birthday is Wednesday, so any money, gifts, presents, gifts, or money can all be
sent to my home address because I don't trust customs hahaha...Peace, and Happy 24th Birthday to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment