Wednesday, March 24, 2010
99-91...Werne Does It Again
What's up world?! Let me just dive right into it and spare you the suspense. We won over the weekend and remain undefeated! I also found out that the team is granted to move up to the next league regardless of how we finish. Apparently the top two teams are allowed to advance after the season and we just solidified our place to make the move. BUT, we still want to be league champs because you can't hate on that, can you? You can read the brief article about the game here. I'm taking it easy this week due to a little foot injury and my foot is on ice as I type. We don't play a league game until the 17th of April because of the scheduling. I was a little mad at first because I could be home in a week or so, buuuut since I hurt my foot (nothing is broken), I can recover with no stress or pressure to be back on the floor. So I have to give a smooth shout out to the timing of everything haha. Other than that, I'm just taking it one day at a time and enjoying my time out here. I'm definitely looking forward to the journey back to the states though because if I see one more schnitzel...I'll try and do some interesting stuff over this three week break so you have something to read but until then...peeeeeeace!
P.S. Just in case you've been under a bus that was under a rock that was above the core of the earth, we're 19-0...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Basketball (27)
- 2nd Regionalliga (20)
- Germany (20)
- TV Werne (15)
- 18U girls (14)
- Photos (5)
- Karneval (3)
- Clubbin' (2)
- Amsterdam (1)
- Backyard Baseball (1)
- Dunk Contest (1)
- France (1)
- Sim Ju (1)


No comments:
Post a Comment