Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Old Schoolin' It

On a surprisingly beautiful Friday afternoon, April 2nd to be exact, the opportunity to do something outdoors FINALLY presented itself. Many of you may not know this about me, but I stayed outdoors when I was younger. Whether it was playing football, basketball or baseball, I was out and about. There just so happens to be a walking/jogging trail behind our house that leads to a million tennis courts, soccer fields (grass and dirt) and an outdoor court. Buuuut since we left the basketball at home, we opted for something else. A stroll to the tennis courts led us to a few stray tennis balls and since it was in the woods, there were branches galore. I mean, any true athlete can put two and two together. A dirt and grass field with something like a fence, some balls, and a broken tree branch...ta daaaaa, home run derby baby!
The game isn't over by any means as there are sure to be some nice days ahead. And with four weeks remaining until we return to America, I will do the Aaron name right and bring the crown back for Hammerin' Hank! Believe that! I'm goin' yard...Peeeeace!

April 6th...This just in...the game is finished...T-Baybee is the new home run king...19-18, in the bottom of the 9th to bring it back to Atlanta!

Tell your friends' friends' friends about me!

No comments: