There isn't much to be said about our last game except that it we happened to win by only 30, you should've demanded your money back! And before I even get into the game, or lack thereof, I would just like to let you know, that I'm personally petitioning the 4th quarter so that I can take my shoes off and watch. Which means that we will be diggin' into teams and putting them away early, I will not be fouling out anytime soon! Believe that! We opened the game with a 10-0 run and never looked back. By half time the opposing team, SC Borchen, was ready to go back home! It was definitely a show as Trev had about 72,000...100,501 dunks and the scoring effort was very balanced among the foreign guys as we were all in double digits for the evening. You can check out more about the game here. With three games remaining I'm anxious to come home but excited to see how we'll finish, we need all three!
My young ladies did work as usual and we won by 30 over a less than favorable opponent. We are now 17-2 and I may be wrong about this, but are currently in first place, after the two teams in front of us drop the ball a few times. I may be wrong because the scores and stats aren't always called in on time so don't hold me to that assumption. All I know is we plan on being undefeated this half of the season! And on another note, they've been teaching me German on the side after practice and on the way to games, so ya'll better watch out when I get home ha ha!
To all my people's back home, who is winning the NCAA championship this year??? Peace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Basketball (27)
- 2nd Regionalliga (20)
- Germany (20)
- TV Werne (15)
- 18U girls (14)
- Photos (5)
- Karneval (3)
- Clubbin' (2)
- Amsterdam (1)
- Backyard Baseball (1)
- Dunk Contest (1)
- France (1)
- Sim Ju (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment