Tuesday, February 23, 2010

54 Point Smash...

What's up world?! I hope all is well with you! Well we finally got back into action over the weekend and it felt great to get back on the floor. The signs of a vacation were definitely prevelant as we came out very sluggish and probably had more turnovers than points at the end of the first quarter lol. Strong performances offensively and defensively from everybody produced 90 points and created 1,000,000 turnovers in the last 3 quarters as we coasted to a 111-54 victory. 15-0 ya know?!  You can read about the game here and there.

I almost spoke too soon about the weather breaking over here. There were a record 6 consecutive days of sunshine out here but now the depression cloud has once again settled right over Germany and it's raining again...Time to double up on that Vitamin D!!!

Not much else interesting going on around here except we earned a new nickname from the adoring and not so adoring public. We are now "FC Hollywood" because of the shows we apparently put on lol. It's got a nice ring to it so I'm thinking about selling some t-shirts, would you pick one up???

Personally, I'm just taking it day by day really and counting down the days until a lil' getaway to the UK (hopefully) so I'll get back to ya'll soon! If I have an epiphany you'll be the first to know because my mind is always moving lol!!! Peeeace...

1 comment:

Chris Conner said...

Loving that you are doing well over there man. I hate that i havent been following as much as last season on the blog.

After you left last summer we ended up winning the summer league championship with only 6 guys. We swept the finals including a last second shot that was led of by a steal from shane with 4 seconds left. It was ridiculous...the crowd rushed the court (that means that the two of them that were there did). Missed you during that time, the game would not have been so close im sure.

See you soon bro. Hope all is going great and you are well.