Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Birth of the 100th Point


It was beautiful. It was magnificent. It was any adjective you could think of that describes something great with another word for great. And as my teammate would say, it was wundagut (which is a mash-up of wonderful and good in German, check for that clothing line in the future as well lol). On a cold and lightly snowy Saturday night, a few hundred spectators witnessed a miracle. It happened so fast that if you blinked, sneezed or any variation of the two, you would have missed it. It was a seamless, no look pass that was more perfect than your most wishful thinking, and I do mean most. The finish was even better. When the ball met the rim it was like when they first discovered the meaning of it all....

Nah, I'm playing peoples hahaha. We beat Marler BC 103-68 and it was a fun game to watch but unfortunately, we don't have film for that game. Also, the reason this entry is titled as such, is because a direct German to English translation was "...birth of the 100th point...", but I thought I would build it up, just to show my creativity. Nevertheless, people will talk about and so will the newspapers, so check that out at your discretion here and there. 14-0, and counting...peace.

No comments: