Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guess Who's Back?!


And no, I am not talking about the Kanye West produced track for Scarface featuring Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, and the producer himself on the hook (by the way, a great listen while you're reading). I'm talking about your main man, Tramaine "T-Baybee" Aaron!

So, without further ado...I hope everybody reading this is doing well and in great spirits because I am. I guess I should start by answering a few questions that I've received from now and then. The reason it has taken me so long to post something is because, honestly, I'm very lazy. I was also unaware of the handful of people who actually find this interesting which in turn slowed my posting. Lastly, I was recently inspired (maybe slightly jealous, only slightly) by my teammate Trevor's blogging activity. Ya'll should check him out as well because even though we're in the same place the majority of the time, things are seen differently and plus, my point of view is always better!

Now let me try to catch you up in as few words as possible. I decided to return to the same team as last season. The whole idea of leaving for overseas was calming and less stressful than last year. I packed much much muuuuuch better, slept easier on the way, and was less tense upon arrival. I hated to leave though because I had such a great summer. I hope to see the rest of the "world" when I return this summer but we'll see about that. Back to Germany. I'm in the same town, different apartment, but for some reason this season feels A LOT better than the last. I've met more people and the support for our team has multiplied ten-fold! Even the most boring home games have been packed and don't even get me started on the road games. The Sixth-Man Crew, as I like to call them, are faithful and come deep with drums, noisemakers, and their voices in tow. People are recognizing us off the court, which could be bad (knock on wood) hahaha, but so far it's been great. I actually signed my first professional autograph about a week ago. I can't lie, it was a good feeling but I was very surprised that I was asked by an older gent who wanted it for himself. Like my man Martin Lawrence said,"Hollywooooooood" hahaha...But if you know me, I'm far from that...

The season is going well too. We're currently undefeated and in first place with a record of 13-0! I would break down all the games up until this point but I probably already lost your attention, so I'll save that for later so I won't lose you completely. I also have game film, courtesy of Trevor, so when I get back we can chop it up over a game if you like! We're at home this weekend versus Marler BC @ 7:30. I'll be sure to be prompt with my posts and all the added special effects!

Before I sign up and out, let me go through my shout outs. I'd like to thank those of you who still check for me! I really do appreciate that. And the same thanks go to those who asked,"Ayo, T what's up with the blog?" or "How can I keep up with you?" because you got me off my lazy butt! Shouts out to Berry College for hosting my blog on their blog! And I want to send a final, smooth shout out to Pops, Happy Birthday old man hahahaha and in case you forgot "you ain't no playa, read my lips, you...ain't...no...playa!"

Until next time, auf wiedersehen and peeeeace!

1 comment:

Peaches said...

You are so silly... Glad to hear that things are going well for you... I miss our morning chats though! Take care... love ya bunches

Peaches